Welcome to the Cyber Monday Sewing Crafting Deals by Seams Sew Lo! Black Friday may be over, however many deals are over and some are just beginning. Have you done any shopping yet? I have done a little, mostly presents for my kids, a few sewing patterns and I am about to buy some fabric. Honestly, with all the time it takes to put these roundup posts, there is little time left for shopping. I think Cyber Monday is going to bring some great deals, as I have already seen a few that Amazon has in its plan. So, follow along with me and watch for deals.
My Sewing Deals Calendar also has many deals, plus always be in the know of the latest sewing deals with my awesome Seams Sew Lo Sewing App. Find and Rate all of your favorite indie sewing pattern designers and fabric companies. Plus find all of their latest sewing deals! Download the App NOW:
Download Apple App HERE
Download Android App HERE
Please do not forget to enter the Seams Sew Lo GIVEAWAY to win a $100 gift card to any sewing pattern designer or fabric company of your choice at the end of this blog post.
Disclosure: This post may contain some affiliate links, at not additional cost to you, if you purchase something, I may receive a commission.
Amazon Cyber Monday Deals:
I will continuously update the Amazon Cyber Monday Deals throughout the day. They have not announced all deals yet. You can find all the current featured Arts, Crafts and Sewing Deals here. I also added some photography lighting deals, because I know we all love to take photos of our makes. 🙂
- Brother XR3774 Full-Featured Sewing and Quilting Machine
- Fiskars 95237097J Rotary Sewing Cutting Set, 3 Piece
- Fiskars Easy Action Rag Quilt Snip for Tabletop Cutting
- Cricut Easy Press 2
- Silhouette Cameo 3 Limited Edition Mint Ultimate Starter Bundle
- MemOffice Self-Healing Rotary Cutting Mat – 24″ x 36″
- Brother HL-L2300D Monochrome Laser Printer
- Walking Foot
- Fiskars 192980-1001 Forged Scissors, 8 Inch
- Quarter Inch, ¼ Inch Piecing Snap-On Presser Foot
- Canon EOS Rebel Ti7
- Arteza 60mm Rotary Cutter – 6:25 am CST
- Arteza 45 mm Rotary Cutter – 6:25 am CST
- Arteza Acrylic Quilters Rulers – 6:45 am CST
- Arteza 28mm Rotary Cutter – 8:45 am CST
- Soft Box Diffuser 9:45 am CST
- ESDDI Soft Box 10 am CST
- Emart 60 LED Continuous Portable Photography Lighting kit 11:25 am CST
- Arteza Self Healing Cutting Mats 12:30 pm CST
- Viltrox Bi Color Video Light Panel 3:20 pm CST
- ESDDI Camera/Video Light Panel 3:50 pm CST
- ESDDI Lighting Kit 7:20 pm CST (HIGHLY RECOMMEND)
Lighting Deal tips:
Some lighting deals on Amazon go fast! It is best to be prepared!! Here are a couple of tips. When you see a Black Friday deal that has not started yet, but you want, add the item your cart. If you need to check out before the deals arrive, just click the “save for later button.” Then set an alarm on your phone about 10 minutes prior (more if you need it) to the event. At that time, go make sure you are logged in to Amazon. Add the item back to your cart, if had hit saved for later. As you approach the start time, start refreshing your cart. The deal should automatically appear. Then when the deal appears Buy it!! Then repeat process.
Sewing Pattern Cyber Monday Deals:
Over the last year, I have done several roundup posts. Each time, I hear the same thing. People are overwhelmed by the number of sales going on and where to start. So today, I thought I would share a few recommendations of my own with you:
First off, I have probably sewn more Ellie and Mac sewing patterns than any other company this year. They have sewing patterns for the entire family, women, girls, boys and even men. With an extra 20% off the already 50% prices, you can afford to stock up here today! Use coupon code: BFCM20 Here are a few of my recommendations
I guess I should start with some little girl sewing patterns, as I seem to sew for my daughter the most!
Okay, so maybe these a little more than a few, however I promise, this is not even all of them! The sewing patterns include the Unisex joggers with Unisex Raglan, Be Amazing Girls Dress, Girls Be Outanding Romper, Be Dreamy, Peachy Pie, Sweetie Dress and Tunic (my go to for simple and fast), Sunshine Romper, Stay Cozy Jacket, Sierra Dress and Tunic, Playful Tunic (Minnie and Mickey inspired Fabric is on preorder here), Summer Love Off the Shoulder top, the I love the 90’s Dress, Tropical Getaway Swimsuit, School is Cool Dress and the Be Posh Bow. These are some of favorite patterns. LOL! Believe me, you need them all and at these prices, it is the time to buy.
I have even sewn a few Ellie and Mac Patterns for myself that I love.
The patterns shown above are the Fall in Love Sweater, Everyday Tee, Wrap Skirt, Swimsuit Cover Up, Open Back Tank and the True Beauty. She has plenty more amazing women’s sewing patterns.
I have not yet made any of Ellie and Mac’s Men’s sewing patterns, although I do own the Men’s Tee. I have only sewn for my husband once and now he wants more. LOL! However, I have mad a couple of Ellie and Mac pants sewing patterns for my son.
In fact, my 17 year old nephew made his own Wild Leg Boys Sweat Pants this past year, while I made my sons. It was his first time ever sewing and he did an amazing job! Little Dude also got a pair of Fly Pants and I am working on a pair of unisex joggers for him at the moment. As you can see, I have spent a little time sewing Ellie and Mac sewing patterns. Go grab some for yourself here and be sure to use coupon code: BFCM20 to save that extra 20% off the already 50% prices.
Baby Girl just started ballet class and one sewing pattern I am currently obsessed with is the Ocotillo by Honeydew Kisses! You can grab it here and save 30% with coupon code: GIVETHANKS I have to keep myself from making too many. I mean she only goes to ballet once a week. Here are a few I recently made:
Those striped tights are the Abby’s Footed Tights by the Wolf and Tree. The leg warmers are the Abby’s Trailblazing Sock sewing pattern, also by the Wolf and Tree. Both are 30% off with coupon code: BLACKFRIDAY
Now my go to sewing pattern for her gymnastic classes is the Juliet Leotard by Petite Stitchery. You may find it here and save 40% off, no coupon code necessary.
Now another must have is the Girls Daisy Dress Sewing Pattern, here. It is Baby Girl’s favorite dress and she requests it all the time!!!
The Daisy dress is super twirly and easy and quick to make too. A few other recommendations I would make at your stop at Petite Stitchery would be:
the Girls Fawn Leggings, the Boys Ragtag Raglan and the Mommy and Me Lulu Dolman. Oh and the sapphire tank! I use it all the time for working out.
Seamingly Smitten is another one of my favorite sewing pattern designers. She is short like me and drafts all her patterns in average, tall and petite!! It helps not having to adjust the sewing pattern every time for my 5’0′ height. Some sewing patterns I have to take out several inches!!
A few of my favorites are the Mommy and Me Catherine Ponchos, my go to cardigan, the Claire Cardigan, the Mommy and Me Easy Peasy Nightgowns, the Boys Classics Pants and not pictured is the Women’s Drawstring Sleeve Sweater. Save 40% off all these patterns with coupon code: SAVE40
Okay, just a few more recommendations:
The Mamma Can Do It Rosie’s Ruffled Leggings are amazing. I made them in lace and they are so girly! We also had fun playing in the rain, in the Mommy and Me Adalynn dresses. Both are on 50% off with coupon code: BLK50 Another favorite is the Portlanders by New Horizon. The sewing pattern comes with both a shorts or pants option. Use coupon code: HOLIDAY to save 40%!
Finally I highly recommend the first sewing pattern I made for my husband.
Of course, I had to make my son a matching shirt. The Father and Son Berlin Tees are very well drafted. They both loved their new shirts and now want more. Save 33% today, no coupon code necessary.
Fabric Cyber Monday Deals:
Now for my fabric recommendations. If you go through my blog you will find most of fabric is from Simply By Ti! I absolutely love her fabrics and they are always trendy and affordable. Right now use coupon code Bf2018 here to save 30% off her entire site! My other favorites are Knitpop (25% off Gift Cards Today Only), Boho Fabrics (Save 25% with coupon code BF2018 and Bundle Bonanza), Pretty Posh Prints (Store wide $4.99 Sale per yard* or less. $20 Medium boxes of cozy sweater knits.) and Sincerely Rylee (Clearance Fabric boxes for only $12.50 for 6-10 yards of fabric). When I need some last minute fabric, I also buy from Joann Fabric (Use coupon code CYBER15 to save an extra 15%). They are having some sales up to 70% off!
Other Sewing Related Cyber Monday Deals:
- Sewing Machines Plus: Save an extra 10% off select Sewing and Embroidery Machines.
- Serger Sale
- Silhouette Software Upgrade Black Friday Sale! Best Sale of the Year!
- So Fonsty: Best Sellers bundle that will run from Monday to FRIDAY. It’s 62 fonts + 147 SVGs – $425 value for $29.99 (that’s 93% off)
- Creativebug: Give $1, Get 3 Months of Creativebug
Sewing Pattern Cyber Monday Deals:
- New Horizons: save 40% coupon codes HOLIDAY *Bundles not included.
- Modkid: Save 40% off your entire purchase using coupon code BLACKFRIDAY2018. Coupon code expires on Cyber Monday at midnight EST.
- Halla Patterns: Use coupon code BLACKFRIDAY to save 40% off all pdf sewing patterns valid through 11/26
- Seamingly Smitten: Save 40% off now through Cyber Monday with coupon code: SAVE40
- Rad Patterns: Save 50% off everything with coupon code: BF2018 now through cyber Monday (11/26)
- Bella Sunshine: Save 40% off all sewing patterns. No coupon code necessary.
- Winter Wear Designs: Save 35% off single patterns and pattern bundles Site Wide* (*excludes WW Wardrobe Builders) use coupon code: THANKYOU2018 BOGO Free – buy any* pattern get one of equal or lesser value free (*excludes WW Wardrobe Builders) use coupon code: BOGO201
- Sinclair Patterns: The more you buy, the more you save! $10 off 30, $15 off 40, or $10 off $40 through the 26th.
- A Sparkly Baby: Save 40% off the entire store until Nov 27th
- Toby K Patterns: Save 33% off all sewing patterns, no coupon code necessary
- Sew Business: Save 15% off store wide now through 26th November. No code required.
- Peek a Boo Patterns: Save 30% on all sewing patterns with coupon code SLEIGH30 and Save 15% on all fabric with coupon code SLEIGH15 Sale valid through 11/21-11/26!
- Annelaine Patterns: Save 50% off site-wide, no coupon code necessary through November 27th.
- Pickle Toes Patterns: Manic Monday Sale
- Suco Susana: Save 30% off sewing patterns (excludes bundles) with coupon code THANKFUL2018 through the 27th.
- Little Kiwis Closet: Use the coupon code BLACKFRIDAY2018 to receive 40% off you total cart contents (bundles excluded)
- Honeydew Kisses: 30% off Monday with coupon code GIVETHANKS
- 5 out of 4 Sewing Patterns: Save 40% Thursday through Monday.
- Mamma Can Do It: Save 50% site wide with coupon code BLK50 Thursday-Monday.
- Violette Fields Threads: 40% off Site Wide Sale, no coupon code necessary from 11.22 to 11.28.
- Tie Die Diva: Save 40% off everything with coupon code: BLACKFRIDAY through Monda
- Duck Butt’s Designs: Half off all purchases $10+ through Sunday. No coupon code necessary.
- DIBY: Buy 1 Get One Sale
- Ellie and Mac: Wow! Save and Extra 20% off the already 50% off sale with coupon code: BFCM Friday through Monday. Also will have Flash Sales here
- A Jennuine Life: Save 40% off single PDF sewing patterns from Black Friday through Cyber Monday with coupon code BLACKFRIDAY18
- Petite Stitchery: Save 40% off site-wide sale at Midnight EST through Midnight EST on Cyber Monday.
- Duchess and Hare: Save 40% off from Midnight on Thursday through Midnight on Monday (PST)
- Twig + Tale: Save 20% off including the new wings patterns with coupon code ALLBLACK Black Friday through Tuesday 27th
- AppleGreen Cottage: 25% off all sewing patterns between Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Greenstyle Creations: Save 40% with coupon code BFCM18 through Monday.
- Max and Meena: Save 30% off all patterns through Monday with coupon code: gobble18
- Amelie and Atticus: Save 20% off storewide
- Itch to Stich: Save 25% or 30% when spending 30% when spending $30+ with coupon code THANKS through Cyber Monday.
- True Bias Patterns: 25% with code thanks2018
Fabric Cyber Monday Deals:
I will need to go through this last after I drop the kids off at school this morning. It was 3 am by the time I to got to this section and I did need some sleep. 🙂
- Knitpop: An entire selection of some amazing highly discounted fabrics. DBP starting at $3.30 a yard
- Peek A Boo Fabric Shop: Save 15% on all fabric with coupon code SLEIGH15 Sale valid through 11/21-11/26!
- Fabric.com: Stock up and Save deals
- Joann Fabric: Doorbusters Online and In Store
- Smoogie Fabric: Use coupon code: THANKS35 to save 35% off (new retail excluded.)
- Sincerely Rylee: Clearance Fabric boxes for only $12.50 for 6-10 yards of fabric
- The Styled Magnolia: Save 20% off retail with coupon code: BLACKFRIDAY18 through November 26th..
- Pretty Posh Prints: Store wide $4.99 Sale per yard* or less. $20 Medium boxes of cozy sweater knits. Starts Thursday at 2 pm PST
- Boho Fabrics: Save 25% off your entire order with coupon code: Use the code: BF2018 *Excludes Fabric Happy Hour & Doorbuster
- Stellar Textiles: Save 20%. No coupon code necessary.
- Simply By Ti: Save 30% Off Everything! Yes, everything! Friday through Monday with coupon code newsBF18
- Boho Fabrics: Save 25%
- EmyJean Fabrics: Save 15% with coupon code EJBLACKFRIDAY. November 11th through 24th.
- Made of Love Fabric: Made of Love Fabric is having an amazing Black Friday Sale! All fabric will be only $5 a yard! The more you buy the more you save!
- Jumping June Textiles: sale will begin at 12 pm EST on Friday the 23rd. Save 35% off everything with coupon code: BLACKFRIDAY
- Elephant House Fabric: BOGO 50% off sale 11/23-11/26 No coupon code necessary.
- Threaded Candy Custom Fabric: Use code cyber40 for 40% off all retail and personal destash items until 11:59pm EST ONLY!
- Mr. Lulu’s Fabric: One Day Sale. Save 25% with coupon code blackfriday25
- It’s Sew Creative: 30% discount only on Retail, Swim & Clearance with coupon code Cyberfun
This is amazing, thanks for taking the time to put it together!! And for the chance to win a giveaway 🙂 I’ve entered every way available, left a review on the annelaine aspen pattern.
Thank you for stopping by! Good luck!
Thanks for this list! Now it’s time to get sewing!
You are very welcome! Happy sewing!!
what an extensive list!. I’m shopping for the Bamboo coat from Waffle Patterns and perhaps a bralette pattern too.
Those both sound lovely!!
Wow, thanks for putting all of this information together! Very helpful!
You are very welcome! Thanks for stopping by!
Thanks for putting all these together – that’s really helpful to have everything in one place 😀
And seeing all those Ellie & Mac patterns reminds me, I need to get on and print off the pattern pieces for my Undercover Hoodie before we get to proper wintry weather!
You are more than welcome! It is so cold here too, a Undercover hoodie would be amazing!!
What a comprehensive list! I need to check out some of those fabric companies.