Have you already started thinking of spring sewing patterns ? I have! We have been having unpredictable weather lately. In the same week it was almost -17F degrees (-27C) and it was also almost 60F (15C) degrees only a few days later. With each warm day, I get a little taste of Spring and with each super cold day, I crave Spring even more. I really do not like winter, maybe one day I will live somewhere where it is warm all year round. Until then, we will warm up your computer screens for the rest of the month with Spring inspired sewing patterns by Ellie and Mac in the Get Ready for Spring Blog Tour hosted by Seams Sew Lo (that’s me)!
In the Ellie and Mac Get Ready For Spring Blog Tour, you will find Spring Sewing Patterns for Girls, Boys and Women. We are so excited to show off our creations and we cannot wait to see yours! In fact, I am finding it very hard not to give a sneak peek of Baby Girl’s new Spring outfit, however we will have to wait till tomorrow for my turn on the blog tour. Ellie and Mac currently has ALL of her sewing patterns on sale! 35% Off Sale!! No coupon code is necessary, your discount will automatically show up in your cart! Go buy them here! Also do not forget to enter the giveaway! You can earn new entries each day, by following a long with the blog tour and commenting on each blog post!
Please visit all the stops on the Get Ready for Spring Blog Tour featuring Ellie and Mac spring sewing patterns (35% of right now), hosted by Seams Sew Lo. Do no forget to enter the giveaway below too!
- February 3rd: Seams Sew Lo (Intro)
- February 4th: Seams Sew Lo
- February 5th: Violets and Jewels
- February 6th: Threadistry
- February 7th: Mama Can Make it
- February 8th: My Crazy Crafty Beautiful Life
- February 9th: Aurora Designs
- February 10th: Flaxfield Sewing
- February 11th: Floral and Flannel
- February 12th: FABulous Home Sewn
- February 13th: Minns Things
- February 14th: Our Play Place
- February 15th: Tenille’s Thread
- February 16th: Seams Like Style
- February 17th: Hutsepruts
- February 18th: Candi Couture Designs
- February 19th: My Sewing Roots
- February 20th: Manning the Machine
- February 21st: Stitched by Jennie
- February 22nd: Kathy’s Kwilts and More
- February 23rd: SewJourns
- February 24th: Mermaid Mama Designs
- February 25th: Fee Bricolo
- February 26th: Oak Blue Designs
- February 27th: Big Fly Notions
- February 28th: Sewing Blue
Yay!!! I can’t wait!!!
Can’t wait to see everything! 😊
Yah!!! Springtime, I’m ready 🌼🌸🌺
cant wait to see what you and the others have made. I live in California so the weather will be perfect for these spring patterns!
Woohoo we’re going to have so much fun!
Oh fun! I love Ellie & Mac Patterns! I think most of my patterns are from them 🙂 I’m excited to see the posts and sew for spring!
Little Girl’s clothes are so fun to sew.,
I am looking forward to reviewing Ellie & Mac patterns
So excited to see what everybody does.
What a great way to celebrate – patterns and fabric!
I’m excited for the blog tour
Cant wait to see everything. Will be some great things. Even though we are going into autumn.
Yay! I’m excited!!
I love Ellie and Mac patterns, can’t wait to see everything!
Can’t wait to see all the spring things!
Love the people and inspiration!!
Yes I need Spring too! Last year we moved from the very top of Missouri to fairly low in SE Arkansas. While the winter was far more bearable here I’m tired of freezing too!!!
This is so Awesome, Lindsey is a great designer.
Watching out for this
Oops didn’t put my full name! Very cool blog and great patterns!!
Our winter has been
so nice! It’s 52 degrees
and have only worn a
heavy coat a couple of
times. Usually cold and
Carla from Utah
Woohoo! So ready for spring!
Fun! I love Ellie and Mac patterns!
Love the ellie and mac patterns
Thank you for hosting, I’m excited to see all the Spring outfits!
Was a winner announced for this? I’ve been checking this site and the Ellie and Mac Facebook Page, and haven’t been able to find it! Thanks!
I can check a little bit later today.