Best Halloween Sewing Patterns for kids is my first stop on the Monster Mash Blog Tour hosted by Sewing By Ti and Simply by Ti Fabrics. Can I just say that I LOVE Halloween! I just love it!! Every month of the year I wish we had a dress up day! Sometimes, I make fun outfits for kids to wear everyday, like the random day my son said he wanted to dress up as The Riddler for school or fun Tinkerbell Outfit for my daughter. There are also the cute Wonderful Woman Costume and Skye Paw Patrol Costume for baby girl! This year wants to be a ghost and my daughter wants to be a PINK astronaut! Little Dude will probably change his mind at least 3 times before Halloween though, so I decided to build a list of all the Best Halloween Sewing Patterns for kids to find all the dress up patterns you want to sew. I will continue to add more items as I come across more Halloween sewing patterns, so please pin this post for later! All photos are sourced directly from the sewing pattern designers website or Etsy page.
The Once Upon a Time Princess Dress Sewing Pattern
The Once Upon a Child Princess Sewing Pattern is the Ultimate princess sewing pattern! You can make almost all of the princess sewing patterns with just one sewing pattern! Coming soon (as in I here maybe tomorrow) at Sew a Little Seam. You can stalk its release with me here!
Storybook, TV and Movie Characters Sewing Patterns
- Skye Paw Patrol (See my version of Skye here!)
- Princess Leia
- Luke Skywalker
- Harry Potter Cloak
- Kristoff (Free)
- Little Red Riding Hood
- Storybook Dress
- Alice in Wonderland
- A League of their own vintage Baseball uniform
- Owlette Wings
- PJ Mask Suits
- Jake and The Neverland Pirates
- Mary Poppins
- Peter Pan
- Practical Princess Dress options for Rapunzel, Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Merida, Belle, Ariel, Else, Anna, Elena of Avalor, Little Red Riding Hood, Alice in Wonderland, Witch, Cat Woman, Medieval times, Moana
Animal Sewing Patterns
- All Ears Hoodie includes: Cat, Fox, Frog, Monkey, Dog, Bunny, Dinosaur, Bear, Lion, Mouse, Elephant, Shark, and Unicorn
- Mega Max Raglan with Ears, Wings, Tails and More
- Wild Things Vest includes: Fox, Unicorn, Lion, Bear, Bunny, Dinosaur, Cat, Mouse, Giraffe, Horse, Donkey, Ladybird, and dog
- Wild Things Cape includes: Fox, Unicorn, Lion, Bear, Bunny, Dinosaur, Cat, Mouse, Giraffe, Horse, Donkey, Ladybird, and dog
- Wild Things Coat includes: Fox, Unicorn, Lion, Bear, Bunny, Dinosaur, Cat, Mouse, Giraffe, Horse, Donkey, Ladybird, and dog
- Kids Cosplay Suit (also has matching Adult Cosplay Suits) includes Cow, Rabbit, Cat, Dinosaur, lion, Unicorn, Bear, Insect, Steggy and Dog
- Animal Vest Hoodie includes bunny, bear, cat, mouse
- Anamazing skirt and suspenders includes turkey, bug, owl, cat, dog , bunny, fox, mouse
Cheerleader Sewing Patterns:
Sewing Patterns For the Feet
- Wild Thing Slippers
- Wild Thing Shoes, includes Bunny, Fox, Raccoon, Kitty, Panda, Mouse, Bear
- Cozy Critter Socks, includes Fox, Raccoon, Reindeer, Kitty, Panda, Owl, Penguin, Bunny, Puppy
Wings and Cape Sewing Patterns
- Butterfly, Fairy, Bat, Dragon and Devil, (all in one package deal)
- Dragon Wings
- Spider Cape
- Wifemade Wings
Hats Sewing Patterns
- Children’s Animal Hat Pattern includes: Bear, Bunny, Cat, Cow, Devil/Monster
- Baby Animal Hat Pattern includes: Bear, Bunny, Cat, Cow, Devil/Monster
- Sailor Hat
- Costume Hat includes: Chicken, Dinosaur, Dragon, Bug, Alien
- Charlie Bear Hat
- Aviator Hat
- Chef’s Hat and Apron
- Child’s Coif Hood with Bonus add ons, includes: dragon, rabbit, puppy, shark, knight
- Witch Hat and Cape
Masks Sewing Patterns
- Animal Masks Options (sold separately or can be purchased in bundles) : Lion, Elephant, Owl, Koala, Tiger, Sloth, Leopard, Wolf, Hippo, Monkey, Bear, Cheetah, Crocodile, Fox, Deer, Ram, Dog, Butterfly, Dragonfly, Ladybug, Owl, Dragon, Crow, Pig, Lamb, Rabbit, Chicken, Sheep, Cat, Cow, Bat, Dinosaur, Mouse, Shark, Panda, Giraffe, Wombat, Rooster, Platypus, Raccoon, Kangaroo, Hedgehog, Macaw, Raven, Hen
Free Halloween Sewing Patterns
DIY TREAT BAGS
- DIY Halloween Basket, includes pumpkin, kitty and Bunny
I hope you enjoyed the list of The Best Halloween Sewing Patterns for Kids! I am sure I have missed a ton of amazing patterns, please comment below with your favorite Halloween sewing patterns for kids. Each day in October the Monster Mash Blog tour will post a new Halloween sewing idea, please check out all the ladies on the tour (I will be back again next week!)
Ready to join us? Don’t miss a single stop on our October Tour!
October 1st: Sewing By Ti Intro
Monday, October 2nd: Sewing Blue
3rd: That’s Sew Lily
4th: Hazelnut Handmade
5th: Seams Sew Lo ****You are here.
6th: Sewing By Ti
Monday, October 9th: That’s Sew Amy
10th: Stitched By Jennie
11th: Hazelnut Handmade
12th: Seams Sew Lo ****Me again!!
Friday the 13th!: Crafty Like a Rox
Sunday, October 15th: Mermaids Den
16th: Very Blissful
17th: Robynne and the Bobbin
18th: Sewing By Ti
19th: Octaves of Color
20th: Tenille’s Thread
Tuesday, October 24th: Adventures with Bubba and Bug
25th: My Heart Will Sew On
26th: Ma Moose Handmade
28th: Mermaid Mama Designs
29th: The Fairy Dust Bin
Monday, October 30th: Doctora Botones
Happy Halloween, October 31st: Sew Like a Sloth
As always do not forget to check out the Seams Sew Lo Sewing Events Calendar here for all the lasted pattern releases, sales and sew alongs!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that we have recommended. While clicking these links won’t cost you any extra money, they will help us keep this site up and running! Thank you for your support!
What a great list of patterns! I didn’t realize there were so many wonderful dress up patterns available. I think I may have to try one of these each month cause they look so fun!
Thank you!! I did not realize there were so many either. That is a wonderful idea. I need to make a bunch for my kids 🙂
Wow there are so many great patterns on your list! Have you made the pink astronaut costume yet? I can’t wait to see it! 😊
No I have not yet, it is next on my “to sew” list. I am excited!
Oh my gosh…this is amazing! I’m saving this link for reference and will be coming back to make something special for my little ones!
Woah, now I feel like I have no excuse for not making my little guy a costume instead of phoning it in like I have been. I guess it’s good that he doesn’t know what he’s missing. Pinning this post for when I’m forced to actually make something good.
Holy cow. That is a great list. I will keep it in mind for next year. I sew for my grandkids, so it is always fun to have a list.